We Want to Connect With You
Connecting your electric water heaters with our Virtual Power Plant might be the easiest thing you can do to generate new money while helping to stabilize our electric grid. Mosaic Power connects your property to our Virtual Power Plant by simply installing a load controller on the electric line running to each of your water heaters. This installation takes just 20 minutes for each water heater and will earn you $100 per water heater in new income every year.
All you need to do to connect is let us know that you’re interested and we can start talking through whether participating in our Virtual Power Plant is a good fit for your property.
Testimonials From Our Participants
“We get a quarterly check from Mosaic Power which we use to defray rents. The process has worked so well, we’ve asked Mosaic back to install controllers on 22 new units.”
– Rebecca Broussard, Asset Manager, Interfaith Housing Alliance in Frederick County, Maryland
“The installation of Mosaic Power’s load controllers on 24 water heaters owned by the Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless were conducted in a timely manner and the electrician they used did a fantastic job.”
– Bill Rosenberger, Director of Development, Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless in Huntington, West Virginia
“I have been using them for approximately two years in my properties. At first, I was skeptical of their product, but they have done everything they said they would do. I have no complaints from my residents to date and Mosaic has always been friendly and pleasant to deal with.”
– Jonathan Ehrenfeld, President, Blue Ocean Realty in Baltimore, Maryland
How Will Connecting Help Our Property?
New Annual Income You Earn By Connecting: $100 x # Water Heaters = $____,________
For Example: A 100-unit property would generate $10,000 of reliable new income every year for the property
We pay $25 each quarter for every electric water heater you connect with us. This is a new way to bring in money for maintenance and improvements at your property without impacting the comfortability or rents of your tenants!
How Will This Reduce Our Environmental Footprint?
Annual Greenhouse Gas Impact: 1.5 tons less CO2 x # Water Heaters = _______ tons
Just do the math and you can figure out how much of an impact your property can make!
What Does My Property Need to Connect
– Residential (30-80 gallons) sized electric water heaters (sorry, boilers, gas, and smart water heaters don’t work with our load controllers) that do not have any heat pump or smart technology
– Be located in the PJM region of the United States, click here to see PJM’s territory to determine if you’re in our region
I Still Have Questions
Great! We want to start a conversation about how we can increase the efficiency of when your water heaters use electricity and generate new, reliable revenue for your property. Please fill out the below form, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-566-7693